Sunday, September 7, 2008

on LOVE and RELATIONSHIPS...

"I SMILE because I finally found the one who completes me." - patrick

"I SMILE because he makes me smile." - sheen

"I SMILE because I feel loved." - blessie

"I SMILE because God gave me my precious one" - teacher rose

"I SMILE when i try new things with my girl." - paeng

"I SMILE whenever i see my wife and my son face-to-face. I SMILE when i think about them. I SMILE because i've got a wonderful wife and an adorable son. I SMILE because of the way i have metamorphosized throughout the years and for what i have experienced and accomplished." - jude

"I SMILE because i'm happy, that God gave me the opportunity to meet this man beside me, and that in every single day i am able to thank God for the blessings He has given me." - glynis

"WE SMILE because God is great for giving us each other." - anna and perry

"I SMILE because i'm surrounded daily by hot girls - 5 gorgeous daughters, 1 superwoman-like wife, and a simply irresistible granddaughter." - rhudee

"I SMILE because of my bibi." - weng

"I SMILE coz my soon-to-be wife will be in Korea with me next year." - maine

"I SMILE because i look good with it and because i'm head-over-heels in love with an uber crazy boy, who's smiling because of me." - hannah

"I SMILE as i walk the mile,
i know it will be a while.
this road i strive to tile,
in time, it will be our aisle."
- nina

"I SMILE when i have with me people who love and care for me like my family and my baby bear! so just say, 'pweeet' and SMILE!" - iking

No comments: