Monday, September 8, 2008

on HAVING FUN...

"I SMILE because i secretly make fun of everything inside my head!" - barbra

"I SMILE because this place has a lot of good memories to me. This picture is a combination of me smiling, thinking/wondering, appreciating. Smiling because I was there, again. Thinking and wondering of what's in store for me that day. Appreciating because this place is really nice. If only there's a place like this back down in Manila." - shayne

"I SMILE because i don't take life seriously. nobody comes out of it alive. hehe." - hester

"I SMILE because i get to enjoy God's gift of nature." - moe

"I SMILE when i get to enjoy the good things in life." - jepho

"WE SMILE because work is tough yet we find time to share a gallon of ice cream. yummy!" - ida (in skyblue) and workmates

No comments: