(welcome to my project!)
"Smiling is infectious,
You can catch it like the flu.
Someone smiled at me today,
And I started smiling too."
~Author Unknown
Monday, September 8, 2008
on MILESTONES and SUCCESSES...
"WE SMILE because we have triumphed over adversity -- we each passed an important national examination with flying colours." - edward
"I SMILE because everybody loves me and I have just grown my front teeth! Yipeee!!!"- ananya
hi, welcome to my project! ϋ basically, this site aims to inspire by spreading beautiful smiles (hopefully) the world over. it has served its initial purpose of uplifting the spirit of a once distressed friend. i hope it doesn't end there and it continues to encourage others...
you are very much welcome to join! ϋ just send me a picture of you flashing your signature smile, and complete the phrase "I SMILE..." stating your reason/s for smiling. you may send it to me thru this e-mail address: tweenasmiles@yahoo.com.ph. rest assured that your picture/s will solely be used for this site's purpose.
thanks much! your smile is definitely worth millions! ϋ xoxo, smileycyrus ϋ
No comments:
Post a Comment