Monday, September 8, 2008

on KINDNESS and INSPIRATION...

"I SMILE because it's harder to cry." - lawrence

"I SMILE because it is one of the best things in life that is absolutely free. Plus, it makes people look and feel better." - ags

"I SMILE because it's the sweetest thing i can give. i give it away but makes me a thousand times richer with all the smiles i get in return." - queen

"I SMILE when i see i've made a difference in my students' lives." - kara

"I SMILE when i make other people happy. giving joy to others makes me realize that life is beautiful despite the obstacles & challenges that come our way." - rheg

"I SMILE because life is beautiful." - homer

"I SMILE to make a difference." - ying

"I SMILE because it's infectious. I SMILE because i find no reason not to." - jem

"I SMILE because of Life's bests." - ian

"I SMILE because we got to see our friend's blessing smile too..." - leon

"I SMILE because we all deserve to be happy. why frown when you can change people's sad faces with your killer smile." - chris

"I SMILE when i do something good." - sheila

"I SMILE because the world smiles at me." - fr. anton

"I SMILE because i know that with every passing day, i make a difference in people's lives and at the same time, they make a difference in mine." - toffer

"I SMILE because i still exist. I SMILE because i can and i will smile as long as i can." - amiel

No comments: